Production Line Team Member
We are seeking 2 x bagging operators to work in a small team and be 'hands on' by operating machinery, balancing the workload, and maintaining deadlines.
We are offering full time work Monday to Saturday, with plenty of O/T available for the right candidate.
- Bagging or production line work
- Manual handling (20 kg bags)
- Adhere to all safety requirements for the site and team members
- Efficiency and continuous running of designated machine
- Ability to multi task and prioritise work requirements
- Ability to meet output targets and understand production schedules
- Ability to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot problems
- Punctuality, well presented and a proactive 'can do' attitude
Skills and Experience:
- A motivated self-starter
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Team Player, good communicator
- High attention to detail
- Be physically fit
If you are a highly motivated individual who gives 100% you are highly encouraged to apply. Only people who meet the role criteria outlined above will be considered for the role.
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of references
Only Australian citizens and permanent residents need apply