ARDEX ST is a unique, neutral curing silicone sealant with good adhesion properties yet is easy to apply and smooth. It is also characterised by its anti-fungal agents to combat mould growth and its non corrosive properties.
- Ideal for use with sensitive natural stones
- Use in immersed applications, such as swimming pools
- Contains mould inhibitors
ARDEX ST is ideal for moisture sensitive natural stone prone to staining, such as marble, gneiss, granite, sandstone and limestone. It can also be used on glazed and unglazed tiles, enamel, laminated kitchen benches, aluminium, concrete, glass, porcelain, waterproofing membranes, wood and sanitary acrylics.
- Up to 30mm wall, up to 15mm floor
- Approximately 12 lineal metres per cartridge with a 5 x 5mm joint size