Bitumen Expansion Joints are a compressible, non-extruding, bitumen impregnated fibre board. They contain 35% bitumen content and are used to seal movement in concrete slab joints. The high bitumen content allows bitumen expansion joints to adopt the shape of expansion joints, ensuring a complete seal.
- 2.4m lengths
- Easy to handle, cut and tamp
- Will not extrude under compression
- Driveways, kerbs, gutters, pathways, aprons
- Waterproof to provide long-term durability
- Seals joints against sand, debris, plant growth and dirt
Conform Bitumen Data Sheet