Galintel® Solid Base angles have been designed to support brickwork over windows & doors. The brickwork, mortar and lintel work together to form a composite beam with exceptional strength and load-carrying capacity. Genuine Galintel® hot dip galvanized lintels are 40% lighter than solid lintels (and 40% easier to carry) with a high strength to weight ratio.
- The original & unique profile provides a recess for mortar bedding on the vertical leg. The bonding of mortar, brickwork & steel lintel forms a composite beam of superior strength and load bearing capacity
- 40% lighter than conventional steel lintels with a high strength to weight ratio.
- Fully Hot Dip Galvanised to AS/NZS4680
- Achieves R3 Durability Rating to AS/NZS2699.3
- Compliant with relevant Australian Building Codes & Australian Standards
- Fully engineered and University tested
- Australian designed and manufactured
Galintel Data Sheet