MAC Render HBS ia a medium grade high bond strength render for application to demanding surfaces.
Use over previously painted masonry surfaces, expanded polystyrene EIFS panels, thermoset phenolic and PIR EIFS panels, clay/concrete bricks and blocks, aerated concrete blocks/panels, existing cement renders.
Macrender® HBS is a polymer rich, waterr esistant, cement based render primarily formulated for application to difficult-to-render surfaces. When applied in accordance with our specifications, Macrender® HBS will provide vastly superior adhesion to that of a traditional style sand and cement render. The use of Macrender® HBS will reduce maintenance costs associated with repairs caused as a result of delamination whilst making it possible to render surfaces not previously achievable.
- Just add water
- Factory blended for optimum consistency
- Excellent durability
- Improved wokability and application properties
- Will not go drummy like traditional sand and cement renders
- Painted masonry based surfaces
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS) base sheet
- Rigid thermoset phenolic EIFS systems eg. Kooltherm or Masterwall K-Series
(see surface selector chart)
MAC Render Data Sheet